Monday 31 December 2012

Welcome

This is a blog of the Serbian Gliding Team, taking part in the 32nd FAI World Gliding Championship in World, Club and Standard classes. The competition is hosted by the Otto Balod gliding club at their airfield just outside of Adolfo Gonzales Chaves in Buenos Aires province, Argentina. Yours truly be flying in the Club class representing Serbia, my “old county”. Being the only Serbian present here, I am also doubling up as a Serbian team captain.


Most of the entries will be in English, so that my wife and family in Canada can follow, but from time to time I may add a few in Serbian.

The first few entries will be back dated because I didn’t get around to setting up the blog until today, the New Year’s Eve.


If you post comments I will do my best to reply, but time is generally in short supply during the competition like this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment